TERMS & CONDITIONS
Conference attendees are personally responsible for their belongings including transportation and parking at the venue. The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the attendees, either during, or as a result of the conference.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind.
LETTER OF INVITATION
For security reasons, the official letter of invitation will be sent only to those individuals who had registered for the conference.
MedEd Meetings Ltd will not directly contact any consulates and embassies on behalf of visa applicants. All attendees should apply for Business Visa only. Any visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of MedEd Meetings Ltd.
If MedEd Meetings Ltd cancels this event for any reason, registrant will receive a credit for full of the registration fee paid. You may transfer this registration to another MedEd Meetings Ltd conference which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation. All cancellations or transfer of registration must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
MedEd meetings reserves all the rights to postpone the conference due to prevalent of pandemic, natural calamities and other unforeseen circumstances.
If MedEd meetings postpones an conference for any above reasons all the abstracts, registration fees (speaker, delegate, poster, student) and accommodation fees will be transferred to the rescheduled conference.
Transfer registration: If anyone have schedule conflict with new dates, they can transfer the registration.
a) Transfer the registration of the conference to any upcoming conferences of MedEd Meetings Pvt Ltd.
(b) You have the option to change the name of registrant. Transfer it to a client, colleague, or friend if your plans change.
Keeping in mind of advance payments towards stationery, hotel reservation, Printing, Shipping and payment gateway charges, we had to keep Refund Policy is as following
- Eligible for full refund: Before 60 days of the conference/ if the conference cancelled or postponed by MedEd Meetings (USD 100Service Fee deduction).
- Eligible for half of payment refund: Within 60-30 days before the Conference, accommodation booked through conference website.
- No refund: Before 30 days of Conference, E-poster, video presentation and discounted registrations
- All kind of refunds will be processed in the second week, after the completion of the conference.
- By registering to the conference, you are granting permission to MEDED MEETINGS PVT LTD to photograph, film or record and use your name, likeness, image, voice and comments to publish, reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, edit and/or digitize the resulting images and materials in publications, advertising materials, or in any other form worldwide without compensation. Taking photographs and /or videotaping during any session is prohibited. Contact us for any queries.
(Updated on 10th February 2021)
PRIVACY & POLICY
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, And Sharing
MedEd Meetings is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.