- Character count: You may use up to 250 words. Spaces are not included in the word count (tables and graphs do not count as words if inserted as an image).
- Abstracts should be no longer than one A4 page in portrait layout.
- Abstract structure: Title, Introduction, methods, results, conclusion. Tables, graphs, and pictures may be included.
- Keywords: up to 5 Keywords may be named for your abstract
- Abstracts should be submitted as in MS Word or PDF format. All abstracts must be in English language.
- Format of images must be in JPEG or PNG (uploaded images cannot exceed 650w x 490h pixels and overall abstract size must be less than 1MB, if your abstract size exceeded 1MB it must be sent through email).
- Case reports that present novel hypotheses, pathologies, treatments, or ethical issues are welcome. However, they are only likely to be selected if the originality is highlighted effectively.
- The maximum number of abstract co-authors that can be listed in an abstract is 10.
- Please check carefully for typographical errors, misspellings, poor hyphenation, etc. Please check that your abstract title is correct.
A highly qualified reviewers will assess all abstracts submitted to the conference. After submission you will receive a confirmation email within two business days. Please check your spam folder If the email doesn’t appear.