- Character count: You may use up to 3,500 characters (250 to 300 words). Spaces are included in the character count (tables and graphs do not count as characters if inserted as an image).
- Abstracts should be no longer than one A4 page in portrait layout.
- Abstract structure: Title, Introduction, methods, results, conclusion. Tables, graphs, and pictures may be included.
- Keywords: up to 5 Keywords may be named for your abstract
- Abstracts should be submitted as in MS Word or PDF format. All abstracts must be in English language.
- Format of images must be in JPEG or PNG (uploaded images cannot exceed 650w x 490h pixels and overall abstract size must be less than 1MB, if your abstract size exceeded 1MB it must be sent through email).
- Case reports that present novel hypotheses, pathologies, treatments, or ethical issues are welcome. However, they are only likely to be selected if the originality is highlighted effectively.
- The maximum number of abstract co-authors that can be listed in an abstract is 10.
- Please check carefully for typographical errors, misspellings, poor hyphenation, etc. Please check that your abstract title is correct.
A highly qualified reviewers will assess all abstracts submitted to the conference. After submission you will receive a confirmation email within two business days. Please check your spam folder If the email doesn’t appear.