WGOC 2022 Announcement
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we pleased to invite you to attend the World Gynecology & Obstetrics Congress (WGOC 2022) which will be held during October 17-19, 2022 in Madrid, Spain. WGOC 2022 attracts hundreds of attendees and provides an opportunity for anyone interested in gynecology, obstetrics, infertility and related research field, to collaborate, share ideas, discuss their research and to lead innovative change to enhance quality patient care.
Call for Abstracts
World Gynecology & Obstetrics Congress (WGOC 2022) invites the submission of abstracts relating to conference scientific sessions. Submit your paper for the conference before the deadline to apply for the grants and best presenter awards. All the abstracts should be in English only and accepted format of abstract is PDF/DOC. Download the sample format of abstract from abstract submission page.
Scientific Sessions/Topics to be covered
- Clinical Obstetrics
- Maternal Foetal Health
- General Gynaecology
- Reproductive Medicine
- Operative Gynaecology
- Infertility and IVF
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Embryology and Fertility
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Urologic and Gynaecological Oncology
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Women's Health Issues and Policy
- Midwifery and Women Health
- Recent Advancements & New technologies
Who can attend?
- Medical Students
- Pharma Companies
- Societies and Associations
- All health care professionals related to the sessions